- You develop modern Continuous Deployment Chains using state of the art practices with quick response times and early defect detection
- You automate and optimize processes, using tools like Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, Artifactory, etc.
- You create reusable and scalable infrastructure using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible
- You design and implement tools to monitor and update CI environments for multiple projects automatically
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics or similar, have experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery and know the approach of Infrastructure as code well
- Tools like Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, Artifactory, Docker, Ansible are well known to you; SonarQube is an advantage
- In addition, you have in-depth experience in scripting languages such as Python, Bash and Groovy with good understanding of OOP implementation
- You have and interest and initial experience with Kubernetes, Load balancing, virtualization, cloud and other container technologies
- Ideally you have advanced knowledge in NFS version 4 and Kerberos as well as experience with automotive technologies
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie, Sonstige Softwareentwicklung